Fertiplant Shipment 49
Cocos nucifera dwarf golden malay
Plant Care Information
Top TipsTropical by nature, they'll need at least six hours of sunlight a day in order to thrive and should be positioned near a bright window to make the most of this.
- Keep the soil continuously moist with warm water.
- mist plants regularly and sponge the leaves to prevent dust building up.
- Feed year-round with a weak liquid fertilizer or palm fertilizer such as our own Tree Fern and Palm Feed and increase feeding during the summer months when it's actively growing.
- If repotting, use a sandy, soil-based compost.
- Feed with a palm fertiliser.