Bluelab Leap pH Probe
Product Features / Benefits
- Reinforced spear-tip for fast, direct measurement in substrates
- Effective in soil, coco coir blends, rockwool, potting mixes and solution
- Double-junction probe reduces reference contamination, extending longevity
- Fast sensor response for quick and accurate measurements
- Suitable for use with the Bluelab Combo Meter, Bluelab Combo Meter Plus and Bluelab Multimedia pH Meter
- BNC connector is covered to prevent corrosion
Why measure pH?
Understand plant health fundamentals
All healthy plants – just like humans - need a balanced diet of nutrients (food) in order to grow. However, plants can only get access to these nutrients if their growing medium has the correct pH range.
From a water chemistry perspective, pH (potential Hydrogen) plays a pivotal role in making nutrients soluble so that they can be absorbed by plants. When the growing medium becomes too acidic or too alkaline, your plants won’t be able to access the nutrients they need to thrive.
Get the fundamentals of growing right by regularly measuring pH to ensure that this is always within the optimal range.
Optimise the pH of your root zone
Accurate and fast pH measurements
Our advanced probe technology ensures that you get lightning-fast pH measurements direct from the root zone or in solutions.
Built in New Zealand with growers in mind
All our products are designed with growers, for growers – so you can be confident that the Bluelab Leap pH Probe will help you carry out essential tasks with ease. In addition, the probe’s toughened tip ensures that it can withstand the knocks that come with everyday growing.