For soil and hydroponics
To enhance flavors,
and improve nutritional value
Especially designed for continuously fruiting and flowering plants.
FloraMato - mixed with FloraMicro - provides a complete blend of the essential minerals needed by continuously producing plants like tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, beans, melons, strawberries, etc...
- FloraMato is a unique combination of primary and secondary elements with stabilized pH.
- Designed for hydroponics, FloraMato is particularly efficient for fertigation.
FloraMato must be used with FloraMicro and can be adapted to hard and soft water.
Cuttings and seedlings:
FloraMicro = 1 ml/L and FloraMato = 1 ml/L, with EC = 0,85
FloraMicro = 2 ml/L and FloraMato = 3 ml/L, with EC = 1,6
Very demanding plants:
FloraMicro = 3 ml/L and FloraMato = 4 ml/L, with EC = 2,10
In soil, use 1/2 concentration, every watering
To get the best results:
- Keep the pH level between 5.5 and 6.5. Use GHE?s pH Test Kits for control.
- Our nutrients are very concentrated. To avoid precipitation never mix the components together.
- Above proportions are for hydroponics, in all substrates..
FloraMato exists in 0,5 l, 1 l, 5 l, 10 l,?