HOMEBOX EVOLUTION Q100 (0775)
HOMEbox Evolution Q100
The Hydro Dynamo!
The grow tent HOMEbox® Evolution Q100 is based on a square meter of growing space. Its generous 2m height makes it a particularly popular choice with hydroponic growers where plants tend to be raised slightly higher off the ground in growing systems.
All the quality features you’ve come to expect from HOMEbox® grow tent are here: roof inlets for easy mounting of extraction equipment, sturdy zips, MicroMesh bug-screened, OmniFlow air inlets and, of course, the PAR+ super reflective lining to make the most of every photon from your grow light. Recommended lighting: 400-600- watt metal halide or high pressure sodium lamp. The 160 mm (6.3”) parallel ducts positioned high in each side panel allow for easy and independent ventilation of air-cooled reflectors – recommended for 600-watt lamps. Highly recommended for the keen hobbyist who wants to enjoy high quality produce 365 days of the year!
Assembled size: 100 x 100 x 200 cm
Grow space: 1 m2
- High-tech German design and engineering
- Rugged, plant-safe materials ensures long working life
- Removable, water-resistant flooring
- Double side access
- Inlet and outlet tubes:
+ 100 mm (4”): 1x Back, 1x left
+ 160 mm (6.3”): 1x right, 2x left
+ 200 mm (8”): 1x Roof
- 2 x 200mm (8”) OmniFlow-Airvents left and right side
- 700-micron MicroMesh bug-screens
- Tough canvas outer shell
- PAR+ super reflective lining promotes faster growth and higher yields
- Super strong 22mm diameter tent poles—stronger plastic corners
- Once closed, unit is entirely sealed and virtually light proof
- Total-Blackout Zippers – no need for Velcro flaps
- Maximum Capacity: 75 kg