PLANT!T® Water Timer (0886)
PLANT!T® Water Timer
Gravity feed and main pressure irrigation controller
The PLANT!T® Water Timer can be used with mains water from a tap outlet or with a gravity feed system from a tank, water butt or reservoir. Simply select the time you want the water supply to be turned on and off, link up to your irrigation dripper line and the timer will do the rest.
- 2 easy steps to programme – turn RUN TIME dial to desired irrigation time and turn FREQUENCY dial to desired time you want between irrigations.
- Ideal for gravity feed allotment systems to control feed from a water butt/reservoir
- Weather resistant
- Operated with two 1.5v AAA alkaline batteries (not included) that can last a full season without needing to be changed
- Auto safety valve shut-off when battery power is low and programme delay button for when you need to do plant maintenance work and don’t want to be irrigating
- Comes with all required fittings and inline filter
- Working pressure range: 0-150 PSI (0-10 BAR)
- Connection: ¾ male/female tap/hose connector
- Frequency: Can select to irrigate every 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12, 24, 48, 72 hours or 1 week
- Run (on) time: 1, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 60, 90 or 120 minutes